Jan 5, 2015

wish list: number two

Monday, January 05, 2015 Posted by Stephanie from Alohallo , No comments
We're looking for a lamp for our nightstand, have been hunting for pineapple lamp. Couldn't find one that looks much better than this, its my favorite:

pineapple lamp by don't disturb this groove
Some plants in our apartment would do good to me, will get some terrarium plant one day!

by Jechory Glass Designs
Always want to have a wave ring, add one more ring to my rings collection:

by Hana Maui Creations
Last month when running into Kahala Mall and my eyes caught those beautiful pattern and cannot avoid look at those bags by Jana Lam. The cactus and pineapple pattern are my favorite but still have hard time to decide for one!

clutches by Jana Lam
Currently looking for large poster for our living room which is still little empty. Was thinking of a black or dark poster that relates to space, universe, science or astronomy. Here are my favorites:

Illustrated Constellation Chart Of The Northern Hemisphere - Glow In The Dark Screenprint by bombsfall

Large Canvas School Science Chart by Gritty City Goods
Need a shutter releaser for my camera so bad, still researching about it. I think it will be the first thing that I gonna get from this wish list!


0 comments:

Post a Comment