Jan 5, 2015

peek a boo: honolulu vs night

Monday, January 05, 2015 Posted by Stephanie from Alohallo , , No comments

During Advent Calendar Days I and my man were doing to give a wish every day, on one day it was my turn to name a wish: to take a small trip to hill and enjoy the night view of City. After dinner we drove to the hill, it was little chilling outside which really makes me so happy because I'm not a summer person.

Of course haven't forgotten my camera and tripod. Took photos on the top of our car because there were a lot of tourists on the hill and blocked my view. Was experimenting the night shooting also and always notice I need to practice on it more but here some photos:


Can you spot the Diamond Head? Peek A Boo Diamond Head!



In collaboration with Trey Balding Photography clutches - will post more about it soon. If you are interested in buying a clutch, please email me here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment