- read the guidebooks!
- help best friend Krissy for preparations for her wedding in Honoulu
- try the bridesmaid-dress
- find a nice shoes or flipflops for bridesmaid-dress
- keep in touch with people who I know from Hawaii / Cali
- apply international driving lisence (Marte has to do it too)
- get along with my canon eos more cuz gonna shot pics for Krissy & Kevin the day before wedding 'engaged-couple-project'
- check all cool spots and surf/skate-shops out
- apply eta-visa online
- bring a receipt for muffins for xmas with M&M! (case of emergency: address of good muffin's store)
- bring small xmas-gifts
it gonna be a long list - will update it later.
Here an illustrator, I heart it so much - on first sight I always love that. And now its a perfect moment to put it to that post cuz that lil girl got flower on her head which I gonna wear some flower on my head at Krissy's wedding. She got summer-dress and flipflops... perfect style for Hawaii! And a photograph in her hands, yes! I gonna take A LOT of pictures... Maria does too, I know!